Apple (AAPL) Shares Cross $500
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares cross $500 just seconds after the opening bell. Stock now up about 1.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPad Market Share May Fall Below 25% in H2'14
- Top 10 Trending Stocks for 07/30: Twitter (TWTR), Amgen (AMGN), Regeneron (REGN), and More...
- UPDATE: Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Active on Chatter