Apple (AAPL) Shares Cross $500
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares cross $500 just seconds after the opening bell. Stock now up about 1.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Offers First Update for iOS 7 Since Launch
- Plug Power (PLUG) Sees Continued Momentum
- Traders Keeping Close on Eye Plug Power (PLUG), Other Alt-Energy Names
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!