Apple (AAPL) Shares Trade to Session Highs
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) shares are trading to session highs Friday after being down as much as 0.6%. The stock is now up 0.5 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Mizuho Previews Apple (AAPL) Q1 2017 Earnings Report, Expects Q2 Guidance Announcement To Be Below Consensus Expectations
- Most active options: AAPL FB GILD GG HAL MU AMD YHOO AMZN NVDA BMY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!