Apple (AAPL) Shares Ramp to Session Highs
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) shares are now ramping to session highs. The stock is up around 0.7 percent after being down as much as 0.6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Move Back Above $120
- Mizuho Previews Apple (AAPL) Q1 2017 Earnings Report, Expects Q2 Guidance Announcement To Be Below Consensus Expectations
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!