Apple (AAPL) Shares Move to New YTD High
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) shares have hit a new year-to-date high at $116.75 today. The stock rose around 2.4 percent for the session and are up over 10.5 percent since the end of 2015.
Compared to the same period last year, Apple shares are up just over 6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!