Apple (AAPL) Shares Move to New YTD High
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) shares have hit a new year-to-date high at $116.75 today. The stock rose around 2.4 percent for the session and are up over 10.5 percent since the end of 2015.
Compared to the same period last year, Apple shares are up just over 6 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- IBM (IBM) January 167.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.5% into Q4
- After pound's fall, Apple to hike British app store prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!