Apple (AAPL) Continues Impressive Rally; Shares up 4% Today, 9% on the Week
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) continues to power higher. Shares are up 4.2% today and 9% on the week. Upside comes as Samsung pulled its Galaxy Note 7 amid safety issues; yesterday, two carriers reported stronger-than-expected iPhone 7/7+ pre-orders; initial iPhone 7/7+ reviews were positive, and today RBC listed 5 reasons the stock can continue to outperform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- Options with active puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!