Apple (AAPL) Adds to Gains on Continued Samsung Woes
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is grinding higher mid-day and now up 2.1% as the company is seen as a beneficiary to Samsung's continued woes with the Galaxy Note 7.
Today reports surfaced the company temporarily halted production of the Galaxy Note 7 amid reports of more fires related to the batteries in the device.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Move Back Above $120
- After pound's fall, Apple to hike British app store prices
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!