Amazon (AMZN) Launches iPhone 7 Page Ahead of Apple (AAPL) Event
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Notably, there are quite a few mentioned of wireless headphones on the site, as has been largely expected. Also evident are dual, rear-facing cameras, which might be utilized by the device in a myriad of different ways.
Apple's event is expected to start at 1pm EDT. Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BOBE KMI COST TOL HRB LULU
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected