Amazon (AMZN) Launches iPhone 7 Page Ahead of Apple (AAPL) Event
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Notably, there are quite a few mentioned of wireless headphones on the site, as has been largely expected. Also evident are dual, rear-facing cameras, which might be utilized by the device in a myriad of different ways.
Apple's event is expected to start at 1pm EDT. Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Opens Lower Following eBay (EBAY) Results; Estimates Said Lowered at M Science
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- WP Glimcher (WPG) Enters Agreement to Offer Amazon (AMZN) Lockers at 50 Retail Centers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!