Amarin (AMRN) Sees Mid-Day Action
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (GEVA) (BRDR) (FATE) (MGI) Higher; (WLT) (ZU) (NDLS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Amarin (NASDAQ: AMRN) is seeing notable upside action over the past few minutes. Shares are up 2.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin to Report First Quarter 2015 Results and Host Conference Call on May 8, 2015
- Zynga (ZNGA) Moves to Session Highs; Plans Q1 Call for Today
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Boosts Q1 EPS Outlook; Updates on Capital Return Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!