Amarin (AMRN) Sees Mid-Day Action
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Biotech Investors Brace as Dems Set to Take Stage in First Debate (VRX) (IBB)
Amarin (NASDAQ: AMRN) is seeing notable upside action over the past few minutes. Shares are up 2.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) After Meeting with Management
- Lilly's (LLY) CETP Inhibitor Disappointment Seen as Positive for Esperion (EPSR) and PCSK-9, Says RBC (REGN) (AMGN) (SNY) (MDCO) (MRK)
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG) to Shutter Fortress Macro Funds; Will Return All Capital by End of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!