Agenus (AGEN) Shares Active as Glaxo (GSK) Submits Shingrix BLA to U.S. FDA
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN) shares are up around 6 percent in early trading Monday as GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) announced that it submitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) for its candidate shingles vaccine, Shingrix, to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), seeking approval for the prevention of herpes zoster (shingles) in people aged 50 years or over.
In part, the Glaxo press release read:
The GSK proprietary AS01 adjuvant system contains QS-21 Stimulon® adjuvant licensed from Antigenics LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Agenus Inc., MPL and liposomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!