Activist Investor McGuire Says Goodyear Tire (GT) has Done Good Job of Increasing Margins - CNBC
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Activist investor Mick McGuire says Goodyear Tire (NYSE: GT) has done a good job of increasing margins, according to commentary on CNBC this afternoon.
Shares of Goodyear are trading to session highs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodyear Tire (GT) to Close Philippsburg, Germany, Manufacturing Plant; Sees Pretax Charges
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Again
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!