Abbott (ABT) Shares Active Amid St. Jude (STJ) Headlines
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) shares have dipped slightly lower following news that St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) paused implants of Nanostim LCP. The two announced receipt of St. Jude shareholder approval to close their pending merger earlier this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!