AIG (AIG) Moves Higher in Mid-Day Trading, Seeks to Dismiss Greenberg Suit
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
Shares of AIG (NYSE: AIG) moved higher mid-day on Monday. Reports say the insurance company asked a court to block former CEO Hank Greenberg's efforts to sue the government, warning it could cause a backlash and harm business. Greenberg is suing the government on AIG's behalf, claiming the company was unfairly compensated during the government's bailout.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Wins FDA Approval of Movanik
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) wins mixed ruling in Apple (AAPL) patent case over networks - Bloomberg
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Sees Intra-Day Slide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!