3D Systems (DDD) Will Not Comment on Unusual Market Activity
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) announced today that in view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice; the company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Debuts New 3-D Printing-Focused Seminar Series
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- FuelCell (FCEL) Still has Energy Late Friday; Traders Take Cautious Angle into Weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!