Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/04: (TWO) (P) (XRX) Above; (MPEL) (CTRP) (LMCA) Below
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Crossing and above:
- Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) - up 2.0 percent. Two Harbors higher as Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY) commences an IPO. Silver Bay plans to sell 13.25 million shares of Common Stock and sees a range of $18 to $20 per share.
- Pandora (NYSE: P) - up 5.4 percent. Ticking higher into third-quarter 2013 results, which are expected to be released after the market closes today. For a brief preview and analyst comments, click here.
- Xerox (NYSE: XRX) - up 2.3 percent. Higher following an earlier announcement that it will be using Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) infrastructure in its managed print services (MPS) offerings.
- Leucadia National Corp. (NYSE: LUK) - up 2.6 percent. Moving higher after announcing an annual dividend Monday night. The annual rate of 25 cents will yield about 1.1 percent.
- Melco Crown (Nasdaq: MPEL) - down 8.5 percent. Melco Crown lower on concerns over gaming junkets being clamped down on in Macao. Some don't believe the hype, however, saying the operation ended last week.
- Ctrip.com Int'l (Nasdaq: CTRP) - down 9.5 percent. Lower as Chinese stocks are pressured today an an investigation into the China branch of several large accounting firms. For more color, click here.
- Liberty Media Corp. (Nasdaq: LMCA) - down 6.2 percent. Liberty Media hit today as Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) and Disney (NYSE: DIS) entered an exclusive content deal. Liberty Media operates Starz, a competitor to Netflix, HBO, Hulu, and others.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Turns Positive Ahead of FQ3 Report