Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/21: (CRM) (BSX) (TGT) Above; (DE) (LULU) Below
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Sees Generating $380M from Sears Canada in November
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
Crossing and above:
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - up 8.7 percent. salesforce.com moving higher Wednesday following strong third-quarter 2013 results and outlook. For more color, click here.
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) - up 4.8 percent. Shares continuing higher on momentum following a Stifel upgrade on Tuesday.
- Target (NYSE: TGT) - up 1.0 percent. Target modestly higher as some investors try to lock in a position ahead of Black Friday sales. U.S. markets will be closed Thursday for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- MIPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIPS) - up 6.8 percent. MIPS received takeover offer from CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA) late Tuesday. For more color, click here.
- Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) - down 3.7 percent. Deere lower following fourth-quarter results issued earlier. EPS of $1.75 missed by about 13 cents. For more, click here.
- lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 2.6 percent. Announced its Canadian unit entered a settlement with Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH), and G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: GIII), a Calvin Klein, Inc. licensee for Calvin Klein Performance. Shares pulling back a little after a few up days the last week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!