Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/21: (CRM) (BSX) (TGT) Above; (DE) (LULU) Below
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Crossing and above:
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - up 8.7 percent. salesforce.com moving higher Wednesday following strong third-quarter 2013 results and outlook. For more color, click here.
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) - up 4.8 percent. Shares continuing higher on momentum following a Stifel upgrade on Tuesday.
- Target (NYSE: TGT) - up 1.0 percent. Target modestly higher as some investors try to lock in a position ahead of Black Friday sales. U.S. markets will be closed Thursday for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- MIPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIPS) - up 6.8 percent. MIPS received takeover offer from CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA) late Tuesday. For more color, click here.
- Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) - down 3.7 percent. Deere lower following fourth-quarter results issued earlier. EPS of $1.75 missed by about 13 cents. For more, click here.
- lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) - down 2.6 percent. Announced its Canadian unit entered a settlement with Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH), and G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: GIII), a Calvin Klein, Inc. licensee for Calvin Klein Performance. Shares pulling back a little after a few up days the last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Refutes Speculation of More Store Closings, Layoffs
- Tesla (TSLA) Catches Bid Amid Pressured Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!