Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/20: (PHM) (CLNE) (IGT) Above; (URBN) (CSCO) (BTU) Below
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
Crossing and above:
- PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) - up 5.5 percent. Higher as housing starts of 894,000 came in better than 870,000 expected.
- Clean Energy Fuels (Nasdaq: CLNE) - up 5.7 percent. Getting a boost today as Dougherty & Co started the stock at Buy with a price target of $16. Click here for more color.
- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) - up 1.4 percent. Trading higher today after boosting its quarterly payout by 17 percent to 7 cents per share. Currently, yield on the dividend is about 2.2 percent.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Nasdaq: URBN) - down 1.1 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of 40 cents and revs of $692.9 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of 41 cents and revs of $692.4 million.
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) - down 0.6 percent. After bouncing higher on earnings, Cisco has flattened and so has its 50-day SMA gauge. There was little reaction to Cisco's proposed acquisition of Meraki in a $1.2 billion deal earlier this week.
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) - down 2.0 percent. Peabody lower as peer Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) disclosed Monday it received an imminent danger order under section 107(a) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 at the Black Thunder mine in Campbell County, Wyoming. Though the event is largely company-specific, sentiment is hitting peers today.
- Chicos Fas, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) - down 1.5 percent. Chicos topped third-quarter EPS expectations, but fiscal 2012 sales outlook of $2.55 billion to $2.60 billion was to the low-end of the $2.59 billion consensus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- lululemon athletica (LULU), Under Armour (UA) on Watch as Nike Debuts Spring/Summer 2015 Women’s Collections
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)