Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/20: (PHM) (CLNE) (IGT) Above; (URBN) (CSCO) (BTU) Below
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Crossing and above:
- PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) - up 5.5 percent. Higher as housing starts of 894,000 came in better than 870,000 expected.
- Clean Energy Fuels (Nasdaq: CLNE) - up 5.7 percent. Getting a boost today as Dougherty & Co started the stock at Buy with a price target of $16. Click here for more color.
- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) - up 1.4 percent. Trading higher today after boosting its quarterly payout by 17 percent to 7 cents per share. Currently, yield on the dividend is about 2.2 percent.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Nasdaq: URBN) - down 1.1 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of 40 cents and revs of $692.9 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of 41 cents and revs of $692.4 million.
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) - down 0.6 percent. After bouncing higher on earnings, Cisco has flattened and so has its 50-day SMA gauge. There was little reaction to Cisco's proposed acquisition of Meraki in a $1.2 billion deal earlier this week.
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) - down 2.0 percent. Peabody lower as peer Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) disclosed Monday it received an imminent danger order under section 107(a) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 at the Black Thunder mine in Campbell County, Wyoming. Though the event is largely company-specific, sentiment is hitting peers today.
- Chicos Fas, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) - down 1.5 percent. Chicos topped third-quarter EPS expectations, but fiscal 2012 sales outlook of $2.55 billion to $2.60 billion was to the low-end of the $2.59 billion consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC)
- Google (GOOG) Mulls Designing Own Server Chips (INTC) (ARMH)
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Housing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!