Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/07: (NWSA) (TWX) (JNPR) Above; (VRNG) (MS) (PEIX) Below
Crossing and above:
- News Corp (Nasdaq: NWSA) - up 2.2 percent. Topped Q1 EPS views by 5 cents. Analysts remain positive on prospects for News Corp moving forward.
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) - up 4.5 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of 86 cents, beating expectations by four cents. Click here for a summary of the quarter.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE: JNPR) - up 1.8 percent. Told Plexus Corp. (Nasdaq: PLXS) that it would no longer be a supplier for the company. Plexus shares are getting hit Wednesday, down nearly 30 percent on the session.
- Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd. (NYSE: HMY) - up 7.4 percent. Reported solid Q1 results. Basic EPS moved from 25 SA cents last year up to 121 SA cents in the recent period. Overall, net profit was up 388 percent. For more, click here.
- Vringo, Inc. (AMEX: VRNG) - down 8.1 percent. Vringo traders still evaluating what a patent victory over Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) means in terms of dollars and cents. The company said it would address the issue at post-trial with the court.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) - down percent. Reeling following the Obama victory and Elizabeth Warren being elected to Senate. More banking and financial regulation might be in the future.
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEIX) - down 4.9 percent. Investors taking a little back after shares rose nearly 14 percent ahead of elections on Tuesday. The company is slated to report third-quarter results on November 12th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Enters $11M Placement at $10/Share
- Oppenheimer Starts GoPro (GPRO) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!