Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/02: (XEC) (FMCN) (COH) Above; (CHK) (PBI) (ONNN) Below
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/07: (SMSI) (SKUL) (PLUG) Higher; (NVTL) (PXLW) (ALOG) Lower
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Crossing and above:
- Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) - up 6.3 percent. Beat Q3 expectations by 5 cents per share earlier, while revs of $407 million were also stronger than views.
- Focus Media Holding Ltd. (Nasdaq: FMCN) - up 4.5 percent. Buyers may have secured a financing pool from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, UBS, according to reports earlier in the session. Up until today, shares were trading just about flat, which flattened out the 50-day SMA as well.
- Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) - up 0.6 percent. Announced earlier that it has obtained a default judgment of $257 million in a lawsuit filed in Illinois Federal Court against individuals and businesses that operate websites selling counterfeit Coach merchandise.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK) - down 8.1 percent. Reported in-line Q3 earnings of 10 cents per share amid revenue coming in more than half-a-billion dollars better for the quarter. Shares also fell below the $20 support level today.
- Pitney Bowes, Inc. (NYSE: PBI) - down 12.6 percent. Getting hit after reporting a one-cent Q3 EPS miss. The company also declared common and preferred dividends today.
- ON Semiconductor Corp (Nasdaq: ONNN) - down 3.3 percent. Shares have been volatile below the $7 level. ON missed Q3 EPS views and guided Q4 sales below expectations.
- Rock-Tenn Co. (NYSE: RKT) - down 9.2 percent. Getting below the key $70 level amid beating Q4 EPS expectations. Revs of $2.36 billion missed views calling for $2.43 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) Stock Hit
- Coupons.com (COUP) Continues Higher After Strong IPO Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Dividend, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!