Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/25: (SYMC) (GTI) (ORLY) Above; (CLF) (NYT) (AMRN) Below
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Crossing and above:
- Symantec Corp (Nasdaq: SYMC) - up 6.6 percent. Posts Q2 EPS of 45 cents, topping analyst expectations.
- GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: GTI) - up 14.3 percent. Topped Q3 earnings expectations by 4 cents per share while revs of $321 million were also strong.
- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ORLY) - up 3.5 percent. Ripping higher on a 5 cents earnings beat. Shares also pushed above the 100-day SMA today as well.
- Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG) - up 6.6 percent. Topped EPS expectations by 8 cents while revs of $1.5 billion were also strong.
- Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) - down 10.4 percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by a staggering 48 cents. Revs were also about $2.2 billion shy of expectations.
- New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT) - down 22.4 percent. Really getting hit following the earnings miss this morning. Shares down over 22 percent after running over 55 percent higher since July.
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) - down 1.3 percent. Lower as Marwood Group said it doesn't see Vascepa getting NCE designation from the FDA.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Quickly Becomes Top Performing IPO of 2014
- Frontier (FTR) Trades Higher in Sympathy with Windstream (WIN) (CTL) (T) (VZ) (ELNK)