Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/25: (SYMC) (GTI) (ORLY) Above; (CLF) (NYT) (AMRN) Below
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
Crossing and above:
- Symantec Corp (Nasdaq: SYMC) - up 6.6 percent. Posts Q2 EPS of 45 cents, topping analyst expectations.
- GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: GTI) - up 14.3 percent. Topped Q3 earnings expectations by 4 cents per share while revs of $321 million were also strong.
- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ORLY) - up 3.5 percent. Ripping higher on a 5 cents earnings beat. Shares also pushed above the 100-day SMA today as well.
- Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG) - up 6.6 percent. Topped EPS expectations by 8 cents while revs of $1.5 billion were also strong.
- Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) - down 10.4 percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by a staggering 48 cents. Revs were also about $2.2 billion shy of expectations.
- New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT) - down 22.4 percent. Really getting hit following the earnings miss this morning. Shares down over 22 percent after running over 55 percent higher since July.
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) - down 1.3 percent. Lower as Marwood Group said it doesn't see Vascepa getting NCE designation from the FDA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Himax (HIMX) Weakness on Google (GOOG) News is an Overreaction, BofA/Merrill Lynch Says
- Credit Suisse Warns of Possible Short Squeeze in Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF)