Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/19: (RHI) (MDVN) (PBCT) Above; (BHI) (ETFC) (CPNO) Below
Article Related Press Releases (5) Related Articles (5) Related SEC Filings (5) Stock Quotes (6) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Crossing and above:
- Robert Half International, Inc. (NYSE: RHI) - up 5.2 percent. Topped Q3 EPS by 2 cents, though revs were lighter than expected.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) - up 2.9 percent. Director Greg Bailey reported selling 3,200 shares in accordance with a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan. Shares were sold for an average price of $53.5 on October 16th.
- People's United Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: PBCT) - up 2.0 percent. Reported in-line Q3 EPS of 19 cents Thursday night.
- E*Trade Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: ETFC) - down 8.9 percent. Posted relatively good third-quarter results, with EPS topping views by 2 cents. Shares are feeling overall market pressure Friday afternoon, now trading between the 100-day and 50-day SMAs, with the 10-day acting as support.
- Baker Hughes, Inc. (NYSE: BHI) - down percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by 11 cents with revs of $5.23 billion lighter than expected.
- Copano Energy, L.L.C. (Nasdaq: CPNO) - down 4.7 percent. Priced a public offering of 6,000,000 of its common units representing limited liability company interests in the company at $32.13 per common unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alt-Energy Stocks Continue to Surge (PLUG) (FCEL) (BLDP)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Sees Continued Momentum
- Active Power (ACPW) Active, Shares Gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!