Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/19: (RHI) (MDVN) (PBCT) Above; (BHI) (ETFC) (CPNO) Below
Article Related Press Releases (5) Related Articles (5) Related SEC Filings (5) Stock Quotes (6) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Crossing and above:
- Robert Half International, Inc. (NYSE: RHI) - up 5.2 percent. Topped Q3 EPS by 2 cents, though revs were lighter than expected.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) - up 2.9 percent. Director Greg Bailey reported selling 3,200 shares in accordance with a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan. Shares were sold for an average price of $53.5 on October 16th.
- People's United Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: PBCT) - up 2.0 percent. Reported in-line Q3 EPS of 19 cents Thursday night.
- E*Trade Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: ETFC) - down 8.9 percent. Posted relatively good third-quarter results, with EPS topping views by 2 cents. Shares are feeling overall market pressure Friday afternoon, now trading between the 100-day and 50-day SMAs, with the 10-day acting as support.
- Baker Hughes, Inc. (NYSE: BHI) - down percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by 11 cents with revs of $5.23 billion lighter than expected.
- Copano Energy, L.L.C. (Nasdaq: CPNO) - down 4.7 percent. Priced a public offering of 6,000,000 of its common units representing limited liability company interests in the company at $32.13 per common unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Active, Nucor (NUE) in Talks to Invest in Bloom Lake - DJ
- Traders Eye GoPro (GPRO) into Q3 Report
- UPDATE: KCG Holdings (KCG) Said to approach Nasdaq, CME, LSE, Others for FX Unit Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!