Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/19: (RHI) (MDVN) (PBCT) Above; (BHI) (ETFC) (CPNO) Below
Article Related Press Releases (5) Related Articles (5) Related SEC Filings (5) Stock Quotes (6) Comments (0)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Crossing and above:
- Robert Half International, Inc. (NYSE: RHI) - up 5.2 percent. Topped Q3 EPS by 2 cents, though revs were lighter than expected.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) - up 2.9 percent. Director Greg Bailey reported selling 3,200 shares in accordance with a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan. Shares were sold for an average price of $53.5 on October 16th.
- People's United Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: PBCT) - up 2.0 percent. Reported in-line Q3 EPS of 19 cents Thursday night.
- E*Trade Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: ETFC) - down 8.9 percent. Posted relatively good third-quarter results, with EPS topping views by 2 cents. Shares are feeling overall market pressure Friday afternoon, now trading between the 100-day and 50-day SMAs, with the 10-day acting as support.
- Baker Hughes, Inc. (NYSE: BHI) - down percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by 11 cents with revs of $5.23 billion lighter than expected.
- Copano Energy, L.L.C. (Nasdaq: CPNO) - down 4.7 percent. Priced a public offering of 6,000,000 of its common units representing limited liability company interests in the company at $32.13 per common unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TASER (TASR) Has Significant Technological Lead Over Digital Ally (DGLY), Others - Analyst
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Weaker as Blog Asks 'Who is Richard M. Nixon'?