Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/16: (NOK) (HAL) (STT) Above; (BRO) (VIP) (OMC) Below
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Crossing and above:
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) - up 5.2 percent. Shares moving higher as chatter surrounding Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Windows 8 heats up and it could be possible that most of the bad news surrounding the Company's upcoming third-quarter report is already priced in. Results are expected out next week.
- Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) - up 2.0 percent. Credit Suisse started coverage at Outperform earlier. Shares are also above the $34.25 resistance level, which has been seen over the last several trading sessions.
- State Street Corp. (NYSE: STT) - up 4.8 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of $0.99 this morning, which was 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.96.
- AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG) - up 8.3 percent. Entered a security partnership with Facebook (Nasdaq: FB).
- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) - down 3.3 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of 34 cents, missing views by 1 cent. Revs were light at $303.8 million.
- VimpelCom Ltd. (NYSE: VIP) - down 2.3 percent. Lower as MegaFon is slated to commence its IPO. VimpelCom owns a 50 percent stake in the Russian telecom. Sharesare also getting below the $11 support level today.
- Omnicom Group, Inc. (NYSE: OMC) - down 2.9 percent. Earlier today, reported Q3 EPS of $0.74, versus the consensus of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.41 billion.
Shares also moving well below $51.50 support.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Updates on Ebola Efforts; Sees 'Significant' Interest in ChemMAX, MicroMAX Lines
- Chimerix (CMRX) Announces $105M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!