Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/11: (VRTX) (GRPN) (IMAX) Above; (SWY) (DG) (SWC) Below
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Crossing and above:
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) - up 0.9 percent. Presenting VX-809 data at the 26th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC).
- Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) - up 3.8 percent. May be mulling a new ad scheme in early 2013. For more, click here.
- IMAX Corp. (NYSE: IMAX) - up 5.5 percent. Making a strong move back above the $20.70 level today. Credit Suisse initiated the stock at Outperform on Wednesday.
- Safeway, Inc. (NYSE: SWY) - down 3.0 percent. Slumping after reporting third quarter results today. EPS of 45 cents topped expectations by 2 cents, while revs were light. Safeway also reaffirmed expectations for FY12.
- Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) - down 2.0 percent. Moving lower as peer Dollar Tree is said to have lowered its outlook for FY12.
- Stillwater Mining (NYSE: SWC) - down 11.1 percent. Announced today that it intends to offer $300 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2032, subject to market and other conditions.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) - down 1.3 percent. On a five-session slide, with news today that Sprint (NYSE: S) might be acquired not adding to sentiment. On a positive note, a floor was formed over the past few months at the $36.50 level.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Resumes Trading Up 7%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) will resume trading at 4:45PM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!