S&P 500 Trades Off Lows After Bouncing Near 2120
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The S&P 500 traded off its worst levels after bouncing near 2120, an area some traders said could provide technical support. The index remains lower by 1.4% on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTechnicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!