OCZ Tech (OCZ) Shares Slide Below Key Support Level
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
OCZ Technology (Nasdaq: OCZ) now showing some notable weakness below the $1.50 support level. Shares are down 21.5 percent on the session after being down just 17 percent earlier.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Stock Quietly Gains Steam on Ebola Outbreak
- Ebola Stock Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Sees Upside Surge
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Continues Post-IPO Surge; Up 175% in 1 Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!