Aetna (AET) Moves Higher on 1.4M Block Trade
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Demand Tracking Ahead of Wall Street Estimates, Morgan Stanley Says
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
Aetna, Inc. (NYSE: AET) higher after a 1.4 million share block trade cross at 12:43pm ET today. The stock is up about 0.7 percent in afternoon trading Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Sandridge Energy (SD) Trades to Session Highs
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Positive Ahead of Q1 Report; Nears Key Technical Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTechnicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!