Aetna (AET) Moves Higher on 1.4M Block Trade
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Aetna, Inc. (NYSE: AET) higher after a 1.4 million share block trade cross at 12:43pm ET today. The stock is up about 0.7 percent in afternoon trading Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna (AET) CEO Bertolini Says DOJ Making 'Populist Argument' in Move to Block Humana (HUM) Deal - CNBC
- NHTSA Chief Indicates Tesla (TSLA) Autopilot Crash Should Not Slow Self-Driving Tech - DJ
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Offering Seen Pricing at Sharp Discount
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTechnicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!