Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patent Monetization Strategy Now Includes Nine Litigation Programs as Spherix Continues to Identify Infringers of Its IP
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Affirms Entering $2M Settlement with U.S. SEC
- CoreSite Realty (COR), China Telecom (CHA) Enter U.S. Data Center Expansion Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!