Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First of Long Island Corp (FLIC) Anounces Three-for-Two Split; Plans Dividend Hike
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Debuts New Kindle Voyage
- Ericsson (ERIC) Discontinues Development of Modems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!