Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Nokia (NOK) Warns on AC-300 Charger in Europe, the U.K.; Used Mainly on Lumia 2520 Tablet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!