Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Amgen (AMGN) Ovarian Cancer Treatment Granted FDA Orphan Designation
- RadioShack (RSH) Updates on Holiday Offerings; Will Have Price Matching and Apple Pay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!