Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/22: (PSMI) (MSN) (PRKR) Higher; (ZBB) (BORN) (RGSE) Lower
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Active, Shares Decline
- BlackBerry's (BBRY) BB10.2 Named 'Best OS' by India's Digit Magazine
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters Agreements for 100-MW of PV Projects in Hengfeng County
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!