Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- Outerwall (OUTR) Reports 5.3M Shares Submitted in Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!