ServisFirst Bancshares (SFBS) Declares 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ: SFBS) announced that its Board of Directors declared a two-for-one common stock split in the form of a stock dividend. The stock dividend will be payable December 20, 2016 to stockholders of record as of December 5, 2016. Holders of ServisFirst's common stock as of the record date will receive one additional share for every share held on the record date of December 5, 2016.
As a result of the stock split, the total number of shares of common stock outstanding will increase from approximately 26.3 million to approximately 52.6 million. The additional shares of common stock are expected to be distributed on or about December 20, 2016 by ServisFirst's transfer agent, Computershare.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- ATCO Ltd. Eligible Dividends
- BlackRock profit beats as investors race to low-cost funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!