ServisFirst Bancshares (SFBS) Declares 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ: SFBS) announced that its Board of Directors declared a two-for-one common stock split in the form of a stock dividend. The stock dividend will be payable December 20, 2016 to stockholders of record as of December 5, 2016. Holders of ServisFirst's common stock as of the record date will receive one additional share for every share held on the record date of December 5, 2016.
As a result of the stock split, the total number of shares of common stock outstanding will increase from approximately 26.3 million to approximately 52.6 million. The additional shares of common stock are expected to be distributed on or about December 20, 2016 by ServisFirst's transfer agent, Computershare.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Declares $1.02 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!