Satcon (SATC) Board Approves 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Satcon (Nasdaq: SATC) announces approval for a 1-for-8 reverse stock split of its common stock. Satcon anticipates the reverse stock split will be effective and that its common stock will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis on The NASDAQ Capital Market at the opening of trading on July 19, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CF Industries (CF) Working with Investment Banks on MLP - Management
- COPT (OFC) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Eastman Chemical Co. (EMN) Raises Qtr. Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!