Reliv (RELV) on Watch Ahead of 1-for-7 Reverse Split
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Reliv (NASDAQ: RELV) was in focus Monday ahead of a reverse one-for-seven stock split. The Company's common stock will commence trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on October 4, 2016.
As a result of the reverse stock split, each seven pre-split shares of common stock will automatically combine into one new share of common stock, and the number of outstanding common shares will be reduced from approximately 12.9 million shares to 1.85 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!