Reliv (RELV) on Watch Ahead of 1-for-7 Reverse Split
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Reliv (NASDAQ: RELV) was in focus Monday ahead of a reverse one-for-seven stock split. The Company's common stock will commence trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on October 4, 2016.
As a result of the reverse stock split, each seven pre-split shares of common stock will automatically combine into one new share of common stock, and the number of outstanding common shares will be reduced from approximately 12.9 million shares to 1.85 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading