Reliv (RELV) on Watch Ahead of 1-for-7 Reverse Split
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reliv (NASDAQ: RELV) was in focus Monday ahead of a reverse one-for-seven stock split. The Company's common stock will commence trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on October 4, 2016.
As a result of the reverse stock split, each seven pre-split shares of common stock will automatically combine into one new share of common stock, and the number of outstanding common shares will be reduced from approximately 12.9 million shares to 1.85 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options
- Birks Group, Inc. (BGI) Climbs to Session High, Up 40%
- The StreetSweeper is out negative on Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!