Reliv (RELV) on Watch Ahead of 1-for-7 Reverse Split
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Reliv (NASDAQ: RELV) was in focus Monday ahead of a reverse one-for-seven stock split. The Company's common stock will commence trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens on October 4, 2016.
As a result of the reverse stock split, each seven pre-split shares of common stock will automatically combine into one new share of common stock, and the number of outstanding common shares will be reduced from approximately 12.9 million shares to 1.85 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- December volatility at 29 report and outlook
- Honeywell (HON) call put ratio 11 calls to 1 put on activist investor stake speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!