Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altisource (ASPS) Complete Subsidiary Restructuring; Frees Up More Dividend, Buyback Capacity
- Spotify Becomes Free on Windows Phone (MSFT)
- Trovagene, Inc. (TROV) Reports Data on Urinary Cell-free DNA Diagnostics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!