Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quarterly Changes to the NXTQ Index
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.47; 5.6% Yield
- Choice Hotels Intnl. (CHH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.195; Approves 3M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!