Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Hold
- Trading Radar for 4/28: Ford (F), Amazon (AMZN), Viacom (VIAB), LinkedIn (LNKD), Pandora (P), Aetna (AET) Report
- Columbia Pipeline Partners (CPPL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.1875; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!