Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL) to Conduct One-for-Eight Reverse Stock Split
- First Bancorp (FNLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 4.3% Yield
- Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!