Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IXYS Corp. (IXYS) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 3.5c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.52; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!