Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Old Dominion Freight Line Raises Expectations for First-Quarter Growth in LTL Tons Per Day Following an Increase of 11.7% for February
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.64; 4.5% Yield
- URS Corp. (URS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!