Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OMVS Develops New Tools to Pull Freight Industry Into Wireless Age
- Gravity (GRVY) Approves One-for-Eight Reverse ADS Split
- QEP Midstream Partners (QEPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 7.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!