Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- AMERCO (UHAL) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.10; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!