Old Dominion (ODFL) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/6: (AVEO) (CALA) (LTM) Higher; (SSH) (BORN) ((BLRX) Lower
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (Nasdaq: ODFL) has approved a three-for-two stock split, which will be effected September 7, 2012, for shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of August 24, 2012. Shareholders will be issued a certificate representing one additional share of common stock for each two shares of common stock held on the record date by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. In lieu of fractional shares, shareholders will receive a cash payment based on the average of the high and low sales prices of the common stock on the record date. Upon completion of the split, the Company will have approximately 86,165,000 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monroe Cap (MRCC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.35; 9.3% Yield
- Garrison Capital (GARS) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
- Tyco International (TYC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.9% to $0.205; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!