National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) said its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on September 7, 2007 will be issued one additional share of the Company's common stock for each issued and outstanding share owned as of that date. The distribution will be made on September 28, 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Oilwell Varco Announces the Retirement of Dwight W. Rettig; Craig L. Weinstock to be Appointed Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- BOB Evans Farms (BOBE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; Boosts Buyback to $150M
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Enters DSW (DSW), Time (TIME); Cuts Anadarko Petroleum (APC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!