National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) said its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on September 7, 2007 will be issued one additional share of the Company's common stock for each issued and outstanding share owned as of that date. The distribution will be made on September 28, 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Education Realty Trust (EDR) Reports 1-for-3 Reverse Stock Split
- Eminence Capital 13F Shows New Stakes Apple (AAPL), Berry Plastics (BERY), GoPro (GPRO), Janus (JNS) and More!
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback; Declares Qtr. Dividend