National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) said its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on September 7, 2007 will be issued one additional share of the Company's common stock for each issued and outstanding share owned as of that date. The distribution will be made on September 28, 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) to Sell
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.3% to $0.47; 2% Yield
- GenVec (GNVC) Announces Effectiveness of One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split