National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall Street gives up gains as Coke, weak oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Taking Another Look at Maxim Integrated (MXIM) 'Wouldn't be Surprising' - Analyst
- Medivation (MDVN) Cancelled Bus Tour Has Rumor Mill Buzzing
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) said its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on September 7, 2007 will be issued one additional share of the Company's common stock for each issued and outstanding share owned as of that date. The distribution will be made on September 28, 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- SAExploration (SAEX) Plans 135-to-1 Reverse Stock Split
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.36; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!