National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dan Loeb's Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) said its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on September 7, 2007 will be issued one additional share of the Company's common stock for each issued and outstanding share owned as of that date. The distribution will be made on September 28, 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISI Group Starts National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Buy
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Raises Annual Dividend 10.4% to $0.85; 1.2% Yield
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.9% to $0.32; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!