National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) said its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on September 7, 2007 will be issued one additional share of the Company's common stock for each issued and outstanding share owned as of that date. The distribution will be made on September 28, 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- JMP Group (JMP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield; Adds 1M Common to Buyback
- Empire District Elect (EDE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.26; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!