Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Approves 5% Stock Dividend
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: LBAI) has announced today that it has declared a 5% stock dividend per common share payable on April 16, 2012, to shareholders of record March 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L.B. Foster (FSTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.04; 0.3% Yield
- JMP Group (JMP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield; Adds 1M Common to Buyback
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!