Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Approves 5% Stock Dividend
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: LBAI) has announced today that it has declared a 5% stock dividend per common share payable on April 16, 2012, to shareholders of record March 30, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WGL Holdings, Inc. (WGL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.44; 4.5% Yield
- US Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1.5% Yield
- General Dynamics Corp. (GD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.62; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!