HomeStreet (HMST) Announces 2-for-1 Forward Stock Split
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMST) announces that its Board of Directors has authorized a two-for-one split of HomeStreet’s common stock, no par value, and in connection therewith an increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 160,000,000 from 80,000,000. The split will become effective as of 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 5, 2012, and shareholders of record as of that date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share then owned. The distribution date for the new shares will be November 7, 2012. There are currently approximately 7.17 million shares of common stock outstanding. Upon completion of the stock split, there will be approximately 14.35 million shares of common stock outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jarden Corporation (JAH) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- NewMarket (NEU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $1.40; 1.5% Yield
- OceanFirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!