HomeStreet (HMST) Announces 2-for-1 Forward Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMST) announces that its Board of Directors has authorized a two-for-one split of HomeStreet’s common stock, no par value, and in connection therewith an increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 160,000,000 from 80,000,000. The split will become effective as of 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 5, 2012, and shareholders of record as of that date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share then owned. The distribution date for the new shares will be November 7, 2012. There are currently approximately 7.17 million shares of common stock outstanding. Upon completion of the stock split, there will be approximately 14.35 million shares of common stock outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman (BF.A) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Two-for-One Stock Split
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.35; 1.7% Yield
- Ebix (EBIX) Board Approves Three-for-One Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!