HomeStreet (HMST) Announces 2-for-1 Forward Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMST) announces that its Board of Directors has authorized a two-for-one split of HomeStreet’s common stock, no par value, and in connection therewith an increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 160,000,000 from 80,000,000. The split will become effective as of 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 5, 2012, and shareholders of record as of that date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share then owned. The distribution date for the new shares will be November 7, 2012. There are currently approximately 7.17 million shares of common stock outstanding. Upon completion of the stock split, there will be approximately 14.35 million shares of common stock outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Shareholders Approve Common Stock Increase to Facilitate Stock Split
- CrossAmerica Partners (CAPL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.8% to $0.6025; 10.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!