HomeStreet (HMST) Announces 2-for-1 Forward Stock Split
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMST) announces that its Board of Directors has authorized a two-for-one split of HomeStreet’s common stock, no par value, and in connection therewith an increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 160,000,000 from 80,000,000. The split will become effective as of 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 5, 2012, and shareholders of record as of that date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share then owned. The distribution date for the new shares will be November 7, 2012. There are currently approximately 7.17 million shares of common stock outstanding. Upon completion of the stock split, there will be approximately 14.35 million shares of common stock outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet Completes Purchase of Two Branches from AmericanWest Bank
- CF Industries (CF) Working with Investment Banks on MLP - Management
- UNS Energy Corp (UNS) Declares $0.435 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!