Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (HTR) Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HTR) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-4 reverse stock split. The Fund expects the reverse stock split to be effective at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. The Fund is expected to trade on a split-adjusted basis under its new CUSIP number of 42327V208, beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jarden Corporation (JAH) Approves Three-for-Two Split
- Macerich (MAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.65; 3.8% Yield
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.42; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!