Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (HTR) Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HTR) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-4 reverse stock split. The Fund expects the reverse stock split to be effective at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. The Fund is expected to trade on a split-adjusted basis under its new CUSIP number of 42327V208, beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Shengda (CPGI) Files for One-for-Five Reverse Split
- CF Industries (CF) Declares Five-for-One Split
- Bristow Group (BRS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.34; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!