Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (HTR) Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HTR) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-4 reverse stock split. The Fund expects the reverse stock split to be effective at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. The Fund is expected to trade on a split-adjusted basis under its new CUSIP number of 42327V208, beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Paccar, Inc. (PCAR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- MEDNAX (MD) Approves Two-for-One Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!