Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (HTR) Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HTR) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-4 reverse stock split. The Fund expects the reverse stock split to be effective at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. The Fund is expected to trade on a split-adjusted basis under its new CUSIP number of 42327V208, beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.8375; 4.7% Yield
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.4% to $0.35; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!