Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (HTR) Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HTR) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-4 reverse stock split. The Fund expects the reverse stock split to be effective at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. The Fund is expected to trade on a split-adjusted basis under its new CUSIP number of 42327V208, beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RockTenn (RKT) Approves Two-for-One Split
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30% to $0.065; 3.4% Yield
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.595; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!