Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (HTR) Announces Reverse Stock Split
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Helios Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HTR) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-4 reverse stock split. The Fund expects the reverse stock split to be effective at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. The Fund is expected to trade on a split-adjusted basis under its new CUSIP number of 42327V208, beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L.B. Foster (FSTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.04; 0.3% Yield
- Honeywell Int'l Inc. (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.5175; 2.2% Yield
- JMP Group (JMP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield; Adds 1M Common to Buyback