Google (GOOG) proposes 2-for-1 stock split
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) proposes 2-for1 stock split
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Knowledge Base Adds Car Search Feature
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- QEP Resources (QEP) to Seperate Midstream Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!