Google (GOOG) proposes 2-for-1 stock split
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) proposes 2-for1 stock split
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Releases Slides App for iOS (AAPL)
- Google (GOOG) Launches Call Conversions Tracker for AdWords
- Iliad Looks to Tech Giant in Support of Next T-Mobile (TMUS) Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!