Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall St. declines as healthcare, materials lag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for lower price on allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD): Cutting Numbers Slightly on Slower Switching - Leerink
- Viad Corp. (VVI) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Xcel Energy (XEL) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!