Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Biogen (BIIB): Deutsche Bank Comments on Recent Weakness And Compares it to Celgene (CELG)
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/22: (RGLS) (IRBT) (SIX) (BRCM) Higher; (NSPH) (DDD) (HIMX) (LL) Lower (more...)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences to Release Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results on Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Stepan (SCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 1.6% Yield
- Gilead (GILD) Total Solvadi Scripts Tick Lower as Analyst Looks Forward to Harvoni Ramp
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!