Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Harvoni TRx Declines Slightly Week-Over-Week
- Gravity (GRVY) Approves One-for-Eight Reverse ADS Split
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Rumors Surface Following Bernstein Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!