Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Sovaldi Prescriptions Tracking Down 16% Q/Q - RBC
- UPDATE: Hersha Hospitality (HT) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 17% to $0.07/Share; Yields 4.3%
- International Bancshares (IBOC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 8% to $0.27; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!