Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Gilead Sciences (GILD) at Buy
- Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.22; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!