Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
- 2017 Community Awards Honor Academic and Industry Leaders, Georgia Power, UGA Research Center
- Omega Protein (OME) Initiates, Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!