Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Reports Significant Data from Elvitegravir Combo Phase 3s vs. Stribild
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Issues Update on Investigational TLR7 in SIV; Paves Way for Phase 2 in Humans
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Avoids Billions in US Taxes - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!