Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Q1 Results Called 'Outstanding' at Wells Fargo
- Principal Financial (PFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.32; Approves $200M Buyback
- Pre-Open Movers 4/22: (RVNC) (AGN) (NFLX) Higher; (MDSO) (BEBE) (RMBS) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!