Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead's (GILD) Zydelig Receives Positive Opinon from EMA CHMP
- Gilead Announces New Agreement with Medicines Patent Pool for Access to Medicines in Developing World Countries
- UPDATE: NBT Bancorp (NBTB) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!