Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.9% to $0.205; Updates Outlook
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 0.9% Yield
- Global Payments (GPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Announces Two-for-One Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!