Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Q3 Report to Take Backseat to Harvoni Launch, Nomura Says
- Trading Radar for 10/28: Facebook (FB), Aetna (AET), Coach (COH), US Steel (X), Electronic Arts (EA) Report
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c, Revises 2014 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!