Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metabolix (MBLX) Announces One-for-Six Reverse Split
- Elmira Savings Bank (ESBK) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.80; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!