Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Wall St. pares gains after weak private jobs data
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide Phase 3 Met Primary Objective
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.24; 3.4% Yield
- Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.10; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!