Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Receives Approval in Japan for Sovaldi
- Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Luxfer Holdings plc (LXFR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!