Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Teekay (TK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 73.9% to $0.55; Will Complete Sale of Knarr FPSO Unit
- Perseon (PRSN) Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!