Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Week 5 Harvoni NRx up 18% - RBC Citing IMS
- Aetna (AET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.25; Approves $1B Buyback
- Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!