Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.585; 6.5% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.2235; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!