Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) said its Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one stock split of the company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 24, 2007 will receive a stock dividend of one additional share of common stock for every share of common stock they own.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Harvoni+Sovaldi TRx Up 3% (WoW); AbbVie (ABBV) Viekira Pak TRx Down 19% - RBC, Citing IMS
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.43; 2% Yield
- Neenah Paper (NP) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 10% to 33c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!