Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Approves Two-for-One Split
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Geospace Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: GEOS) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. On October 18, 2012 each stockholder will receive one additional share of common stock for each outstanding share of common stock held at the close of business on October 15, 2012. Upon conclusion of the split, the Company will have approximately 12.8 million common shares issued and outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield