Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Approves Two-for-One Split
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Geospace Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: GEOS) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. On October 18, 2012 each stockholder will receive one additional share of common stock for each outstanding share of common stock held at the close of business on October 15, 2012. Upon conclusion of the split, the Company will have approximately 12.8 million common shares issued and outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Paychex (PAYX) Declares $.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!