Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Approves Two-for-One Split
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Geospace Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: GEOS) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. On October 18, 2012 each stockholder will receive one additional share of common stock for each outstanding share of common stock held at the close of business on October 15, 2012. Upon conclusion of the split, the Company will have approximately 12.8 million common shares issued and outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Woodward (WWD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 0.9% Yield
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Geospace Technologies Reports First Quarter 2015 Results and Conference Call Schedule
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!