Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Approves Two-for-One Split
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Geospace Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: GEOS) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. On October 18, 2012 each stockholder will receive one additional share of common stock for each outstanding share of common stock held at the close of business on October 15, 2012. Upon conclusion of the split, the Company will have approximately 12.8 million common shares issued and outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) to Sell, Adds to Conviction List
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 9.8% Yield
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 18.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!