Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Approves Two-for-One Split
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
Geospace Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: GEOS) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. On October 18, 2012 each stockholder will receive one additional share of common stock for each outstanding share of common stock held at the close of business on October 15, 2012. Upon conclusion of the split, the Company will have approximately 12.8 million common shares issued and outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Refining Logistics (WNRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.3650; 5.7% Yield
- Mercury General (MCY) Declares $0.6175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Transact Technologies (TACT) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!