Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Approves Two-for-One Split
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Geospace Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: GEOS) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 2-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. On October 18, 2012 each stockholder will receive one additional share of common stock for each outstanding share of common stock held at the close of business on October 15, 2012. Upon conclusion of the split, the Company will have approximately 12.8 million common shares issued and outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Split
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!