Galena Biopharma (GALE) Seeks Shareholder Approval for Reverse Stock Split
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In its preliminary proxy, Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ: GALE) said it will seek shareholder approval to effect a reverse stock split of the outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, at a ratio of not less than 1 for 2 and not greater than 1 for 20, with the exact ratio and effective time of the reverse stock split to be determined by the Board of Directors and publicly announced by press release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!