Galena Biopharma (GALE) Seeks Shareholder Approval for Reverse Stock Split
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In its preliminary proxy, Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ: GALE) said it will seek shareholder approval to effect a reverse stock split of the outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, at a ratio of not less than 1 for 2 and not greater than 1 for 20, with the exact ratio and effective time of the reverse stock split to be determined by the Board of Directors and publicly announced by press release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Announces Presentation of GALE-301, GALE-302 Data at ASC Clinical Congress 2016
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Adds $40M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.26375; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!