FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR & Co. (FBRC) Announces 1M Share Dutch Tender Offer Up to $29/Share
- American Midstream Partners LP (AMID) Declares $0.4625 Quarterly Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- FBR & Co. Announces Self Tender Offer to Purchase up to One Million Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!