FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR & Co. (FBRC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Federated Investors (FII) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Standex International (SXI) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 16c/Share; Yields 0.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!