FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
- Ebola Stocks Crushed as Nigeria Declared Virus Free (IBIO) (LAKE) (APT) (VSR) (more...)
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Announces William F. Strome Elected to the FBR & Co. Board of Directors
- FBR to Report Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Marlin Midstream Partners, LP (FISH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.365; 7.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!