FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metabolix (MBLX) Announces One-for-Six Reverse Split
- Triangle Capital (TCAP) Declares $0.05 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Stock Yards Bancorp (SYBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.24; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!