FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthcare Trust Of America (HTA) Completes One-for-Two Reverse Split
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.1% to $0.16; 3% Yield
- Boeing (BA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 24.7% to $0.91; Lifts Repurchase Plan to $12B