FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific DataVision, Inc. Completes Equity Raise of $218 Million and Acquires Nationwide 900 MHz Licenses to Expand Its Business and Offer Two-way Radio Voice and Data Services
- Intel (INTC) Dividend Can Grow up to 45% Over Next 24-Months - Jefferies
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!