FBR Capital Markets (FBRC) Announces 1-for4- Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: FBRC) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share effective at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on February 28, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman (BF.A) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Two-for-One Stock Split
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Seeks Shareholder Okay for Reverse Stock Split
- Supreme Industries (STS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.035; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!