EnteroMedics (ETRM) Seeks Shareholder Okay for Reverse Stock Split
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In its preliminary proxy, EnteroMedics (NASDAQ: ETRM) is seeing sharholder approval for a reverse stock split.
From the proxy:
Authorize the Board of Directors to amend the Company’s Fifth Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to effect a reverse split of our issued and outstanding shares of common stock (the “Reverse Split”) upon a determination by the Board of Directors that such amendment is necessary and appropriate to maintain the continued listing of the common stock on The Nasdaq Capital Market, and such Reverse Split shall be at a ratio of between 1-for-10 and 1-for 20, inclusive, which ratio will be selected at the sole discretion of our Board of Directors at any whole number in the above range, with any fractional shares that would otherwise be issued as a result of the reverse split being rounded up to the nearest whole share;
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Raises Annual Dividend 4.8% to $0.11; 0.8% Yield
- Crown Castle (CCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.95; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!