Dynatronics (DYNT) Announces One-for-Five Reverse Split
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Dynatronics Corporation (Nasdaq: DYNT) today announced that on December 17, 2012, at the Company's annual meeting, the shareholders approved a one-for-five reverse stock split of the Company's common stock. Approximately 93% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse split which becomes effective today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthcare Trust Of America (HTA) Completes One-for-Two Reverse Split
- Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.34; Approves $1B Buyback Plan
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.50; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!