Dynatronics (DYNT) Announces One-for-Five Reverse Split
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Dynatronics Corporation (Nasdaq: DYNT) today announced that on December 17, 2012, at the Company's annual meeting, the shareholders approved a one-for-five reverse stock split of the Company's common stock. Approximately 93% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse split which becomes effective today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL) to Conduct One-for-Eight Reverse Stock Split
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Expects to Recommend Q3 Dividend of $0.28, Approves $2.6B Buyback
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) CCAR Plans Include 7% Dividend Hike and $640M in Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!