Dynatronics (DYNT) Announces One-for-Five Reverse Split
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Dynatronics Corporation (Nasdaq: DYNT) today announced that on December 17, 2012, at the Company's annual meeting, the shareholders approved a one-for-five reverse stock split of the Company's common stock. Approximately 93% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse split which becomes effective today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Kayne Anderson Midstream/Energy Fund, Inc. (KMF) Declares $1.80 Special Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Herman Miller (MLHR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 5.4% to 14.75c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!