Dynatronics (DYNT) Announces One-for-Five Reverse Split
- Oil up 8 percent on lower U.S. output, OPEC talk; biggest surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
Dynatronics Corporation (Nasdaq: DYNT) today announced that on December 17, 2012, at the Company's annual meeting, the shareholders approved a one-for-five reverse stock split of the Company's common stock. Approximately 93% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse split which becomes effective today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.6% to C$0.79
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Confirms Units Separation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!