Dynatronics (DYNT) Announces One-for-Five Reverse Split
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Dynatronics Corporation (Nasdaq: DYNT) today announced that on December 17, 2012, at the Company's annual meeting, the shareholders approved a one-for-five reverse stock split of the Company's common stock. Approximately 93% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse split which becomes effective today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Shengda (CPGI) Files for One-for-Five Reverse Split
- Lam Research (LRCX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.30; 1.5% Yield
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!