Dynatronics (DYNT) Announces One-for-Five Reverse Split
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Dynatronics Corporation (Nasdaq: DYNT) today announced that on December 17, 2012, at the Company's annual meeting, the shareholders approved a one-for-five reverse stock split of the Company's common stock. Approximately 93% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse split which becomes effective today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) Announces Effectiveness of One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1.7% Yield
- Marketing Alliance, Inc. (MAAL) Raises Annual Dividend 14.3% to $0.24; 8% Yield