Donaldson (DCI) Declares 2-for-1 Split
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) declared a two-for-one stock split effected in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed March 23rd to shareholders of record as of March 2nd.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paccar, Inc. (PCAR) Declares $0.90 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!