CME Group (CME) declares five-for-one stck split; will be paid in form of 400% stock dividend
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
CME Group (NYSE: CME) declared a five-for-one split of its common stock, in the form of a 400 percent stock dividend. The dividend will be paid on July 20, 2012, to shareholders of record on July 10, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Declares $0.075 Special Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!