Autobytel (ABTL) Announces 1-for-5 Reverse Split
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Autobytel (Nasdaq: ABTL) announces a 1-for-5 reverse stock split. The split will be effective on July 11 and start trading on a post reverse split basis on July 12th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tanner Hulette, General Manager of Mechanicsville Toyota, Named Autobytel Dealer of the Month; Dealer of the Year Awards Slated for January 2014
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENZN) Declares $0.45 Special Dividend; 31% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!