Autobytel (ABTL) Announces 1-for-5 Reverse Split
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Autobytel (Nasdaq: ABTL) announces a 1-for-5 reverse stock split. The split will be effective on July 11 and start trading on a post reverse split basis on July 12th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tanner Hulette, General Manager of Mechanicsville Toyota, Named Autobytel Dealer of the Month; Dealer of the Year Awards Slated for January 2014
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Safeway, Inc. (SWY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!