eBay (EBAY) announces $2B buyback
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) announces $2 billion buyback
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay, Inc. (EBAY) on Watch as Etsy Plans Full Launch of 'Etsy Wholesale' in August
- Carl Icahn, eBay, Inc. (EBAY) Settle Proxy Contest
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.10; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!