eBay (EBAY) announces $2B buyback
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) announces $2 billion buyback
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Bill Me Later' is Now PayPal Credit; Other Updates Announced (EBAY)
- Dorman Products (DORM) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Expands Buyback Program
- Con-Way (CNW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; Approves $150M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!