eBay (EBAY) announces $2B buyback
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) announces $2 billion buyback
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird's Colin Sebastian Reiterates Buying eBay (EBAY) On Weakness
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Opens Lower Following eBay (EBAY) Results; Estimates Said Lowered at M Science
- UPDATE: LendingClub (LC) Slips to Session Low, Shares Down 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!