bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Adds New 5M Share Repurchase Plan
- Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Adds $50M to Common Buyback Plan
- SLI Industries (SLI) Reports Up to $20M Modified Dutch Auction Tender
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!