bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 400K Buyback
- American Airlines Group (AAL) Announces $1B Share Repurchase Plan
- Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!