bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; Lifts Buyback to $500M
- Electronic Arts (EA) Announces New $1B Stock Repurchaes Plan
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises FY15 Outlook; Boosts Buyback, CapEx Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!