bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bebe stores (BEBE) Says Partnership with Bluestar Alliance is Proving Successful
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.2235; 4.5% Yield
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Cuts Planned Stock Buyback Amount by ~$500M - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!