bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman (BF.A) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Two-for-One Stock Split
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Approves $2M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!