bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MCOX) (VGGL) (EOPN) Higher; ((SDRL) (NADL) (KLAC) Lower
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.30; Approves $1.5B Buyback
- G Willi-food (WILC) Board Approves 5M Share Buyback
- Boeing (BA) Bullish Stance Reiterated, Estimate Raised at Jefferies on Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!