bebe stores (BEBE) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/20: (MKTG) (AMRN) (RHT) Higher; (TIBX) (NAVB) (IDCC) Lower (more...)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Plans to Bring Cancer Drug Iclusig Back to Market by mid-January
- Gold Headed for Biggest Decline in 30+ Years for 2013
bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) has authorized a program to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends, from time to time, as business conditions warrant, to repurchase stock in the open market or through private transactions. Purchases may be increased, decreased or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended at any time at management’s discretion. The Company currently has approximately 84 million shares outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC) to Buyback Up to 5% of Outstanding Shares
- Chicos Fas (CHS) Complete Prior Stock Buyback Plan, Announces New $300M Buyback
- NVR, Inc. (NVR) Approves $300M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!