Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) announced that its Board of Directors authorized repurchases of up to $2 billion in shares of common stock through year end 2017. This is in addition to all prior authorizations. The anticipated share repurchases are part of Yum! Brands’ commitment to returning significant capital to shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Approves $50M Stock Buyback Program; Plans New HQ Construction