Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) announced that its Board of Directors authorized repurchases of up to $2 billion in shares of common stock through year end 2017. This is in addition to all prior authorizations. The anticipated share repurchases are part of Yum! Brands’ commitment to returning significant capital to shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Skyworks Announces New $500 Million Stock Repurchase Program
- Washington Federal Announces an Increase in its Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend and a Special Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!