Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Weighs in on US Restaurants after Brexit (MCD) (YUM) (SBUX) (QSR)
- Universal American (UAM) Prices $100M Conv. Notes Private Offering
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Enters $50M Stock Repurchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!