Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Corning (GLW) Approves $1.25B Accelerated Buyback Plan
- Genpact (G) to Repurchase Up to $300M Shs Though Modified Dutch Auction Tender
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!