Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 124% to $0.28; 1.7% Yield
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.47; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!