Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Approves $50M Stock Buyback Program; Plans New HQ Construction
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.