Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hubbell (HUB-A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.56; Boosts Buyback Program
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1.4% Yield
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend; Adds 5M to Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!