Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up 2 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands, Inc. Prices $2.3 Billion Securitized Financing Facility
- Mueller Industries (MLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.10; 1.3% Yield
- UPS (UPS) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; Reauthorize $8B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!