Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Wall Street opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pizza Hut®, ESPN Team Up to Offer $10,000 Ruby and Diamond-Encrusted Ring to Fantasy Football Commissioner of the Year
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Board Approves Additional $200M Common Stock Buyback
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Approves $2.5M Common Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!