Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pizza Hut Opens First Restaurant in Africa
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Approves $2B Buyback
- Junior Achievement Partners With Taco Bell Foundation For Teens To Prepare Teens Across U.S. For Graduation And Workforce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!