Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/23 (PBYI) (ISRG) (BIIB) Higher; (XNLX) (MEET) (XOOM) Lower (more...)
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Biogen Idec, Inc. (BIIB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Expectations
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pizza Hut® To Debut Life-Size, Fully Functional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Thrower At Comic-Con
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Approves $120M Buyback
- Provident Financial (PROV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!