Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $1B Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) approves a $1 billion buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) China Progress Remains Uncertain - Goldman
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/03: (OMED) (UNIS) (AAPL) Higher; (KKD) (CNAT) (ECTE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!